PDA

View Full Version : Tru-Cut C27 Power Reel Mower in Roswell Georgia

br1dge
03-21-2005, 02:31 PM
A commercial grade mower that has never been used commercially. It does not have a "timer," but I would guess that it has less than 60 hours on it. It has a lot of "garage time," and I need to make room for a rider. The gentleman I bought it from purchased it new locally. I dont think he realized this was any different from a rotary mower, and I think, was just too much mower for him to handle. Mechanically this thing is in perfect shape, blades are sharp, tires look brand new, and all bearings have always been kept thoroughly lubed with marine grade grease. Cosmetically there are some minor showing if use, but minimal. There is some surface rust on the upper handles - I started to sand down and prime, but thought I would give the buyer the option in case they had other ideas. Comes with lightweight plastic catcher. Has Honda GX160 5.5HP Engine (white gas tank.)

I am selling because I am tall (6'4") and just cant get comfortable with the machine in my own yard. Even with the handles adjusted in highest position, my grip tends to push down on the rear (up on the front) of the mower causing an imperfect cut. When you are mowing bermuda at 1/2" this can be a problem. Again, this has never been used other than residentially.

These mowers sell for approximately $1600 - $1800 new.- I am accepting offers over $900. Tru-cut dealers I have asked tell me that used ones sell for 50% of retail then +/- up to 30% based on condition. My email is (replace a" with @) jeffbridges at gmail.com or you can call me 770-992-3738

Website at http://www.trupower.com/tru_cut/reel-mowers.htm