PDA

View Full Version : Aerify? Better than areating???

Alan Oncken
03-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Just received a flyer about "aerify", which is touted as being better than lawn aeration. Anyone had any experience with it or simular products. They have a web site; www.natureslawn.com .Thanks.

dylan
03-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Sounds interesting. Pretty much like any "natural" program that adds to the soil. I wonder if his product is homemade or available commercially.

nocutting
03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Just received a flyer about "aerify", which is touted as being better than lawn aeration. Anyone had any experience with it or simular products. They have a web site; www.natureslawn.com .Thanks.
Sure the benifits are Great, added to a spray tank this doubles their income.Now they can feed and "Aerify" in a single treatment. or as an additive to a graular application. anytime you can increase the microbes its better than mechanical aeration, espescially with clay soils.

Green Quality
03-28-2005, 11:50 PM
yep this is called humic acid!!! word search different grades of this stuff

Alan Oncken
03-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Guess I might think about selling my aeration machines.

coyoteman
04-06-2005, 12:38 AM
So, the big question. Has anyone tried it and does it work???. Would love to add on another service like that. Perhaps i'll post it in the other forum too incase someone there has tried it.

sheshovel
04-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Who knows,I bought a quart but wont be able to post results for 6 to 12 months.Wont be able to tell for awhile if it's working or not.Will let you know if I notice any difference in our clay hardpan sooner than that.

ECS
04-06-2005, 11:36 AM
yep this is called humic acid!!! word search different grades of this stuff
Don't know about other states, but you can not even buy it in Wyoming, at least a couple of years ago you couldn't. A liscensed applicator could get it in Idaho and use it in Wyoming though. Just mentioning this as a heads up to check with your state or county as to if you can use it ot not.

Green Quality
04-06-2005, 08:48 PM
I can give you a contact no# right from the mfg no middle man.A guy I worked with at sony,found a another job he is Now selling this stuff,Right from the plant.I bought 2. 1/2gal of industry humic acid for $50.00.1gal will cover 1 acre.now depends on the soil how bad is it.(20 to1 which is 6.4oz to a gal 128 0z. or 40 to 1 )I charge 30 to 25 a 8th of a acre.60 to 50 1/4 of a acre. so I could make $450.00 -the $50 cost.still that $4oo.00,not bad being that most of my lawns are about a 1/4 of a acre. He can get 2 1/2 gal, 5 gal, 55gal drums. or what ever size you want. :blob3: Ps Ihave the data safety sheet in front of me. this stuff is pretty clean!