PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 18' Landscape Trailer

imograss
03-25-2005, 06:57 PM
18' Landscaping trailer w/ gate, 2 3500#brake axles, spring assist for gate, trimmer racks for 6 trimmers, blower racks for 3 backpack blowers, tool racks for 6 tools (shovels, rakes ect.), grease fittings on all wheels, gas can rack, elevated rack for long tool box (toolbox not included), all racks have chain welded to the trailer to secure each individual tool with padlock, I will also throw in a new breakaway kit (not installed), 2" coupler, foldaway jack, fenders are re-enforced with diamond plate steps on both ends of each fender, and lights are built into the fender re-enforcement so they don't stick out. This trailer is a year and a half old. I have a good freind who is a welder and I asked him to build me an 18' trailer like a tank, well he did. The trailer is a little to big for my trucks, and this is the only reason I am selling it. PM me for pics or more info. I have over 2500.00 invested in this trailer, but I am asking 2000.00.
This trailer will be ready to sell in about three weeks. I have to get the same guy who built it to add racks ect. to my new 16' trailer.
Thanks
Tim