PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

Toy2
03-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Okay, finally got pictures of my stuff. Let me know what you think.

Up North
03-25-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't know how you plan on running a successful business. That stuff is WAY too dirty and unorganized... :rolleyes:

Geez, it looks great man. Is all that stuff brand spanking new? Sure looks like it. Good luck to you this season.

Buck

Up North
03-25-2005, 09:59 PM
I just looked at your profile and answered my own question...been in business for a month. So yeah, I guess your stuff may be new. Your off to a good start equipment wise. How many accounts do you have so far?

Buck

aries
03-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Damm brand spanking new, looks good I remember when mine use to look like that!

dcondon
03-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Looks great !!!!!!!!!!! Good luck this summer :waving:

SodKing
03-25-2005, 10:08 PM
yeah clean up that mess..;)

Petr51488
03-25-2005, 10:09 PM
What size trailer is that?

hole in one lco
03-25-2005, 10:39 PM
I see you cant do without paper towels either

hole in one lco
03-25-2005, 10:40 PM
at least one of the trimmers is used :p

Hacksquat
03-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Very nice, and neat!!

kemmer
03-25-2005, 11:44 PM
to nice and clean lol

lawnandplow42
03-26-2005, 08:06 AM
looks very organized and clean! Personally, i don't like enclosed trailers, but everyone has their prefrences.

Toy2
03-26-2005, 10:36 AM
I have close to 10 mowing accounts, for some reason I am doing more yard enhancements, metal edging and mulch seem to be the big ones now, more $$.
Trailer is 6 by 12, more pics to veiw, OCD has kicked in and I try to keep things the best I can, some of my customers seem to like that. the truk does not sit like that when I hook up, so don't let it fool you...its heavy...Thanks for the comments... :)

Toy2
03-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm glad I have the enclosed......for some reason when you get older you need to pee more?????The blue thing in the first picture, far left....yea.....its the urinal.....home made.....works great////especially on jobs where kids are everywhere/////no using the bush/////homeowners calling the cops "Little Jenny saw his thing Officer"......velcro keeps it from spilling over....the fire ext. and extra goggles and ear plugs are front left, not sure that came out in the post.....I need to get it lettered (trailer) pretty quick, I think the Toy is going to be retired, not sure it will handle the Texas summer...96 Toy, 61K miles FS. KBB $9800.00 OBO

TXLAWNBOY
03-30-2005, 07:46 PM
I see you've met Travis at Landscape supply. They are good people over there. You have a good looking rig and look like your off to a god start. Good luck w/everything.

Josh

Toy2
03-30-2005, 07:53 PM
TXLAWNBOY, thanks.....Travis is a good guy.....I had an issue with C&M///bad customer service....Travis came though with some good deals...plus pointers.....It looks like you are going to do well if your dealing with him, are you doing anything in the Ft. Hood area, It looks like that place is booming... :)

TXLAWNBOY
03-31-2005, 12:50 PM
Yea, Travis and his dad have given me some good pointers as well, they're good guys. I am based out of Copperas Cove and we do work anywhere from Kempner to Belton, pretty spread out area but we make it work. I do have a contract w/Ft. Hood. I take care of the Officer's club, Sports dome and a few other properties out there. This place is booming...alot of new troops have been transfered here as well as alot of the boy's are getting back from Irac. If we have good rainfall like last year it looks like we will be very busy.

Toy2
03-31-2005, 11:17 PM
When you come into Waco, let me know, I would like to see your set-up, I'm based in Hewitt and easy to find.....good luck with all the business.....especially Ft. Hood, great account! :)

pottstim
04-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Nice stuff, A. Martinez. About your Toro W/B, is that a 36" with the 12.5 kawasaki? I have a 2003 48" Proline gear with the 15hp Kaw. Also, how do you like your Toro pushmower? I am toying with the idea of picking one up very similar to that, but I am a bit leary of the Tecumseh engine.

Toy2
04-04-2005, 04:51 PM
I like the Toro 36", yes it has the 12.5, I can't complain. The small Toro was picked up at HD $350.00 and I really use more than the 36", I have customers who don't like the big machines or the cuts they leave??? I use the 36" on bigger stuff....I am going to by a second Toro from HD, I don't want to spend a grand on a push mower because its "commercial" I will get the rear wheel drive(Toro) for a back up, some other LCO told me these things haul as fast as you push, the one I currently have(Ft. wheel drive) has its own pace....

A+ Lawncare
04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
post may be alittle old, but i'm new to site... i absolutely love your rig and i'm looking for the best equipment combination for mowing. i'm fairly new, so this rig looks to be most apealing. what did you pay for the whole package?

TheKingNJ
04-14-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm glad I have the enclosed......for some reason when you get older you need to pee more?????The blue thing in the first picture, far left....yea.....its the urinal.....home made.....works great////especially on jobs where kids are everywhere/////no using the bush/////homeowners calling the cops "Little Jenny saw his thing Officer"......velcro keeps it from spilling over....the fire ext. and extra goggles and ear plugs are front left, not sure that came out in the post.....I need to get it lettered (trailer) pretty quick, I think the Toy is going to be retired, not sure it will handle the Texas summer...96 Toy, 61K miles FS. KBB $9800.00 OBO

Wow you can tell he just got into the business for so many reason.

Him -Extra ear plugs and goggle - Me pair of sunglasses for me and my helper (extras are lying around somewhere, and all scrached to hell, earplugs get too expencive and annoying, stihl head phones for us.)

He has the little broom in the back, how cute. Not long before you realize it's just gettin in your way.

the moldings on that haulmark trailer are still on. They are put on with little staples and as the trailer flexes you will be ripping them off.

He has the whole gator aid thing goin on. If that were me, the thing would never be filled, get tossed out of my trailer and those little cups would be floating around the trailer for months.

the urinal in the trailer, i love it.
I used to use a bottle and just fling it in the trash but with a little experence i've learned which accounts i could pee at and wich i couldnt'.

The trimmers are accually in the trimmer rack!! ha that would be the day in my trailer.

Fire extinguisher!! awesome, never though of it, but in time it may become an addition to my trailer.

and it won't be long before that WB is poshined closer to the door then the push mower is.
anyway bet of luck to you, i'm sure you will do fine.