PDA

View Full Version : Ringo Dump Insert

nitrotim
03-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Anybody have any experience with these? I just ordered one the specs look pretty good. I ordered this because my dealer was the only one around that dealt with any kind of dump trailer and or insert

nitrotim
03-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Come On Anybody
'

Lawnchoice
03-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Never heard of them. Only hear about Truckcraft or EZDumper up here.

Got a link to view one?

I checked out their site but couldn't find anything on them? ?

Price ???

nitrotim
03-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Never heard of them. Only hear about Truckcraft or EZDumper up here.

Got a link to view one?

I checked out their site but couldn't find anything on them? ?

Price ???

6000 lb capacity, complete with cab protector, and tarp mechanism with tarp, remote control (10 ft cord) mesh window,steel $2850 installed.

flykelley
03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Any pictures, link's and how about spec's on it.

Mike

nitrotim
03-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Any pictures, link's and how about spec's on it.

Mike

I couldn't find it on the website either all I have is a flyer with the specs on it which when I find again I will post. I saw one installed on one of my dealer's customers and it looks pretty stout. He the customer was very happy with it said he has had at least 8500 lbs. in it and it lifted no problem even though it rated at 6000lbs.

Brian M
03-31-2005, 09:02 PM
Just bought a used Ringo dump insert today for $900, the seller told me it was an EZ dumper but it wasn't, it's a Ringo.
Never heard of them until today.
It is a lighter weight unit than an EZ dumper, kinda like a DownEaster dump insert @ 675lbs compared to EZ @ 800lbs. I was about to spend $2800 on a new EZ with all the goodies, now I get to buy more other lawn care goodies instead.
Needs a solinoid, but that's it, what a deal!!!
If anyone else has one please let me know what to watch out for with these units if any problems and what not.

Thanks,
Brian