PDA

View Full Version : weeds are taking over;neighbors planning mob

jas's mom
03-29-2005, 02:27 PM
Help! I need to know what I can use to kill the weeds in my yard. Myhusband bought something and it only killed one type of weed. It said it was good for killing several (can't remember...50, 100, whatever different kinds.)

I think my neighbors are tired of looking at our mess!

What is best to use and is it safe for dogs?

Thanks,
Kristy

marko
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
We could help better if you know the weeds or have pictures. Weeds have different life cycles etc.

wally world III
03-29-2005, 03:27 PM
use weed~b~gone
get rid of all your weeds period................

ok, mammy

tjgray
03-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Help! I need to know what I can use to kill the weeds in my yard. Myhusband bought something and it only killed one type of weed. It said it was good for killing several (can't remember...50, 100, whatever different kinds.)

I think my neighbors are tired of looking at our mess!

What is best to use and is it safe for dogs?

Thanks,
Kristy

Good Day Kristy :)

Calling a licensed professional is your best bet. You are not going to get the desired results with over the counter products and could possibly harm your lawn from in-experienced use.

Anyone out there in her area that could give her an estimate/analysis?

SodKing
03-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Well said Tara...

lawnmedicCC
03-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Not as easy as the advertisments make you think, now is it?? Don't sweat it, just call a local pro, your neighbors will thank you! :waving:

tjgray
03-29-2005, 08:08 PM
When you think about the time and money you have already spent on solutions that haven't worked it is probably not as expensive to call in a pro as you think. Most companies have programs that fit easily into the budget :)