PDA

View Full Version : BriMar Dump Trailer

urbanlandscape
04-01-2005, 12:30 AM
I love my dump trailer. It hauls 10 yards of mulch with the wooden sides we built on it. It is pulled behind a 2500 Chevy. If anyone has been thinking of buying a dump trailer, Brimar has the best quality. I looked at all the manufacturers available in my area. NAYY, I just waxed my trailer and had ample time to ponder how much work it saves us. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it.

NEUSWEDE
04-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I am looking at the 6x10 low profile with a GVWR of 9900 but trying to find a way to finiance it is proving to be the hard part. I don't have 5,000 cash so I am kinda stuck bewtween a rock and a hard place. Let's see some pictures

twwlawn
04-01-2005, 12:47 PM
I am waiting on a estimate on a DT 616-12 LP HD model. If the price is right, I am getting rid of my utility trailer which is the same size. Saw a 14 footer couple of weeks ago and they look like they are built pretty good.

yardscaper
04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
I have owned a Bri Mar dump trailer since 1998 and it has been the best trailer that we have ever owned. I bought the 14 foot low profile heavy duty gooseneck model. It has a 12K lb capacity and a HEAVY set of ramps on it. It gets a lot of use and abuse and has never sat idle.

I would buy any Bri Mar brand trailer without hesitation if the need arises.

troblandscape
04-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I just bought a EZ Dumper dump trailer and I think the qaulity is right up there with Bri Mar. BTW has anyone built there own tarp roller?