PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey Mulch Dealers?

south jerz
04-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Anyone know any wholesalers or good places for LCO's to buy mulch in this area? Thanks. Also, anyone know if double-shredded mulch looks ok or should I only go with triple? Thanks.

Turfdude
04-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Dude, be more specific - what county or more specific area??

General Grounds
04-02-2005, 04:53 PM
:blob1: we use Britton indust. there out of trenton, and we get a triple black, great stuff and our cust. really like it. tony

nitrotim
04-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Dude, be more specific - what county or more specific area??

Hey turfdude what county are you from. Cumberland County here

Turfdude
04-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Barrington NJ - Camden County

Shane Scaife
04-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Berlin NJ - Camden County

I also run a small Carpet Cleaning and Janitorial business. I'm looking for a partner if anyone is interested.

I do great work but suck as a businessman. LOL

Carolina Cuts
04-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Landscaped in Jersey for years.... Camden County.

County Conservation.... near 5 points in Sewell. Use to be the best/cheapest spot around... Good, clean mulch of all kinds.... for HALF the cost of Garden centers. $10-$12/yard for double shredded... of course that was a couple years ago. :) But I know it's still over there.

Turfdude
04-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Carolina cuts - I'm sure we must have crossed paths... Who did U work for?? I get all of my dyed mulches and specialty mulches from there. I have approval to store mulch at my facility and will be in touch w/ Banfe to dump at my facility next year.

Carolina Cuts
04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Turfdude... worked for myself when I was there. I guess I was a 'scrub' as some guys would put it. :) Didn't mean too, just kinda happened. Started out doing a neighbors house... couple years later, I was cuttin' close to 90 homes throughout Blackwood and Erial though Sewell and Williamtown. Then I turned the business over to a friend when he was out of work cause' I wanted to try the corporate world. BIG MISTAKE! Friend dumped on the business in less the two months... and I got laid off... couldn't go back to cuttin' cause all my equipment was shot. Although I did work for DiSantis Landscaping for a bit, just for some quick cash after my layoff. So now I'm down here in the south, startin' over. It's Noooo fun startin' from nothing. But it's comin' along. Been bartending on the beach to cover the cost of new equipment and cuttin' on my days off. This area (Myrtle Beach) is booming right now... so I figured I'll try and ride the wave... had 15 or so calls from flyers I put out and NOT ONE with a southern accent... :p EVERYBODY is from New jersey or New York... lotta retirees who refuse to do yard work.