PDA

View Full Version : 7x16 or 6x18 or 6x20 Open Trailer

jtkplc
04-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Which one would you guys go with? I have a 36" walkbehind, 60" ZTR, and a 21". I would also like to use the trailer for leaves. I figured the total sq. footage of the trailers, and they are about equal.

nocutting
04-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Hi, how wide is your truck?...Your biggest piece of equipment is the ZTR and the other 2 together are smaller when side by side right?...are you gonna have racks for your string trimmers?, gas cans / tool box?...Hand tools?...Personally I hate those guys that have trailers wider than there truck, They dont seem to be able to judge very well[ just cause the truck can fit into that tiny hole?......Saxon :dizzy:

jtkplc
04-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi, how wide is your truck?...Your biggest piece of equipment is the ZTR and the other 2 together are smaller when side by side right?...are you gonna have racks for your string trimmers?, gas cans / tool box?...Hand tools?...Personally I hate those guys that have trailers wider than there truck, They dont seem to be able to judge very well[ just cause the truck can fit into that tiny hole?......Saxon :dizzy:

I'm not concerned at all if the trailer is wider than my truck. I'm not going to have trimmer racks or anything, at least yet.