PDA

View Full Version : Got my truck lettered the other day

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC
04-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Looks really sweet, wish I could show it to you guys but I have no way of getting pics uploaded to the computer, no scanner. I was thinking about getting a new printer with built in scanner but have not gotten around to it yet. I had it done on my extended cab windows and then on my rear slider. Looks just sweet. I have chrome moldings, bumpers, grill, and on my mirrors so I used that color. Says Davis in chrome in big upper case letters. Then below that, I have a nice solid darker type green patch shaped like grass on the top and inside this patch it is says Lawn Mowing, LLC in chrome. Below that I have my city, below that my phone number on all in chrome. The windows are tinted so the chrome just "pops". I think it can be seen from NASA satellites in space! LOL

procut
04-03-2005, 07:35 PM
What kind of truck?

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC
04-03-2005, 08:02 PM
1999 Chevy 1500 Ext Cab 4x4-grey, soft tonneau, 33,000 mi, leather, loaded. What your name Procut? Is that your business name as well, Procut? I get a few calls from out your way and would be willing to refer them to you if you want. Just let me know your business name and particulars, i.e., number, yada yada yada. I am not going west of Ovid, hell, I dont want to go that far unless I can line up 7-10 accounts out that way. Let me know bro.