PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Finally pays off

Jerry and Sons
04-04-2005, 10:59 PM
What a day. Today the ground was soaked, almost three inches of rain over the weekend. Attempted to work but i just sunk into the mud. With nothing else to do I went out to lunch at the local Friendly's restaurant, while paying the bill the cashier looked at my company sweat shirt ask if I was a local landscaper and I stated yes. She then asked for a bid for mulch and all of the shrubs around the building to be removed, prior to the building being renovated. After the renovation they then want all new shrubs planted.
Gave them my estimate, was told all they needed to do was to get the regional manger to approve and i was good to go.
Finally the shirts pay off. payup

proenterprises
04-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Its great getting your name out there. Shirts do pay off, let alone looking professional, good luck!

AEW
04-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Sweet. It always pays off even when you arent working to wear your shirts. You never know who will see it. Now if that will happen to me...

Mo Green
04-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Always when you least expect it. Good luck. payup

Todd's lawncare
04-04-2005, 11:15 PM
When you get out of a truck that says Todd's Lawn care on it . And you have a shirt on with your name Todd on it and they guy next to you says do you cut grass ? Is that you company no just my name on the truck and shirt but bob own the company !!
And they pay off any way keep you warm in the winter . Right ?

Kimber Landscapes
08-24-2009, 10:47 AM
I put my company name were ever I can. Truck, trailer, shirts, you shouldn't miss an opportunity. And having a website everywere is just as inportant.

www.kimberlandscapes.com

LouisianaLawnboy
08-24-2009, 11:01 AM
When I used to be an electrician we would be wiring a home and someone would come ask us if we were electricians. We would and say, "Nope, just really good actors."
Posted via Mobile Device

dwight1moore
08-24-2009, 01:50 PM
awesome, im planning on having some shirts next year

lilweeds
08-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Depending on who owns the restaurant Friendly's are great to work for. I have been working for them for 3 years now. They really keep me busy!

tracyalan
08-25-2009, 10:24 AM
That is the great thing about the shirts. Even when you do not know or expect it, someone is looking at them. One day when I was handing out flyers, someone came up to me and started asking questions and hired me for service because he saw my shirt. I told him that I was handing out flyers, and he said that he did not even notice them, just what my shirt said.