PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely unbelievable....

Jon99
04-05-2005, 05:54 PM
The one day that I absolutely hate, being an unmechanical person, is the day I go get my mowers out of the shed to work on them.. This normally consists of hours of cussing and begging my mechanical brother helping me.. So I drug myself out to the shed, tried to be positive and realized I was only folling myself.. Walked up the the Exmark and for some reason thought I would try to pull start it, and WHAM!!!! on the third pull she starts up.. After picking myself up off the ground and wiping the blood off the back of my head, looked over towards the Tiger Cub and he looked pissed.. So I very cautiously hopped up on her to see what she had, again, WHAM, starts on the second try and first attempt to choke... :cool2:

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
04-05-2005, 06:05 PM
HUH?!............ :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

pjslawncare/landscap
04-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Isnt that what their supposed to do?

Mark McC
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm confusamalated. What in heck is this all about?

packerbacker
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Weird...Im more angry when they DONT start.

lawncare4u
04-05-2005, 11:47 PM
What's the point?Well if they start,,,,,,,,,GO MOW :cool:

spoolinaround
04-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Isnt that what their supposed to do?
no kidding,maintain your equipment properly!!

centralarlawn
04-06-2005, 12:42 AM
The one day that I absolutely hate, being an unmechanical person, is the day I go get my mowers out of the shed to work on them.. This normally consists of hours of cussing and begging my mechanical brother helping me.. So I drug myself out to the shed, tried to be positive and realized I was only folling myself.. Walked up the the Exmark and for some reason thought I would try to pull start it, and WHAM!!!! on the third pull she starts up.. After picking myself up off the ground and wiping the blood off the back of my head, looked over towards the Tiger Cub and he looked pissed.. So I very cautiously hopped up on her to see what she had, again, WHAM, starts on the second try and first attempt to choke... :cool2:

hmm... mine did that too this morning. wonder what it could be?

Olylawnboy
04-06-2005, 01:12 AM
I don't get it either :)

spoolinaround
04-06-2005, 01:15 AM
I don't get it either :)
he neglects his equipment and for some bizarr reason it started after winter storage

Runner
04-06-2005, 01:27 AM
After picking myself up off the ground and wiping the blood off the back of my head, looked over towards the Tiger Cub and he looked pissed.. :cool2:
Are you having any nausea or dizziness? Feeling a little disoriented, maybe??? To any extent,...maybe you should go get checked out....

spoolinaround
04-06-2005, 02:08 AM
Are you having any nausea or dizziness? Feeling a little disoriented, maybe??? To any extent,...maybe you should go get checked out....
I once got smoked in the back of the head with a billy club and it didnt bother me, then about 5 hours I passed out...

after I finished that fifth of jack that was helping the headache

Eddie B
04-06-2005, 05:18 AM
I think he must be jealous, because my mower started on the first pull. He also must be confused after bumping his head.

green thum
04-06-2005, 07:16 AM
;) same thing here both toro's start on the first pull.