PDA

View Full Version : Walker Makeover - Just for fun

bluemoon
04-05-2005, 06:56 PM
For Walker lovers- if you could could makeover and possibly do better, what would you do?
All ideas welcome, its just for fun.
Also with the new navigator from Exmark, maybe some changes are in order.
Nothing like a little competition, to make one better!

JJ Lawn
04-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I'd like a 48" mulch deck as good as the 42".

ed2hess
04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
I need a 36" mulch deck for mine....all ouir yards have small 38" gates and we don't want to bag. I running out of time waiting for them to make one, I decided to go ahead and get a used unit hoping...

Cobra Jock
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
I'd like a 48" mulch deck as good as the 42".

I second that! I want a 48 mulch deck for mine! By the way, I stopped by the Exmark dealer the other day (Navigator sitting out front). I took a quick look and all I got to say is, "I'll keep my Walker." He wanted 11,000 grand payup for it. I asked him what the power plant was and he said he didn't know :dizzy: I still think it was a close enough copy to say, "copying is the best form of flattery."

Greg

John Gamba
04-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Walker is coming out with a Bigger Blower,31HP engine(what kind?) and faster ground speed.

I hope they raise the Blade Speed.
John

cantoo
04-05-2005, 11:34 PM
We like our Walker the way it is, as long as we have the BobCat too. Only downside is plugging when driving too fast. Is there such a thing as driving too fast? I think a top take off instead of the little rear takeoff would help reduce plugging. Bigger bin for leaves and a cylinder that pushes the leaves out instead of a dump bin. Basically the same set up as a garbage truck.