PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleanup Price

DAZ982500
04-06-2005, 02:48 PM
First Question For The Year. I Need To Price A Cleanup For A Women Who Does Not Reside In Her Home Anymore She Resides In Another State. She Will Be Selling The Home 150k-200k, She Has Give Me The Go Ahead To Complete The Work Without A Bid.she Would Like The Property Cleaned Uo Natural Debris From Winter, Trmming Bushes Back Cutting Some Bushes Small Shrubs Out.i Will Need To Haul The Debris Away.equipment Will Be Myself Only Chain Saw Blower Loopers And Rakes. I Estimate Between 5-6hours To Complete.i Figured Around 225.00 Based On My Own Overhead. I Have Never Delt With Her Do You Think This Is In The Ballpark. Daz982500.

richmadmax
04-06-2005, 03:02 PM
First you have to think and tell us more information. Like who bad is the property, bushes, and others. Also how many hours you think it will take. Most people use tarp to put debris on it so how many do you think it will take. need a little more information to help.

I'm Sure you will get the help you are looking for.

marko
04-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Be careful on these! Lots of people selling the houses are notorious for not paying. Make sure you get your money up front, or have her realtor hold it in escrow. If you do it and she does not pay it will be hard to get your money.

richmadmax
04-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Marko, bought up a every good point. Find that out before you start.

DAZ982500
04-06-2005, 05:18 PM
The Work Involved Is To Clean The Entire Yard Of Last Years Leaves Twigs Anything Else That Has Fallen Or Been Left Be Hind. I Have Seen The Yard I Would Estimate 1 Hour Maybe Slightly Longer. The Remainder Of The Job Involves Chainsaw Removing Small Bushes Trees Under 10 Feet Tall. Clean Up All Beds They Have Weight Stone In Them As Opposed To Organic Material.cleanup Small Old Wood, Shrubs Need Trimming.this Encomposes The Entire Circumfrence Of The Property.leaves Are Also Still Sitting In The Bushes Either Must Be Blown Out Or Raked Out.all This Must Be I Agree Placed On Tarp Taken To Truck Then Removed To Dump.type Of Bushes Or Small Spreader Flowering Bushes To Small Trees Not Sure Of Type Still Dormant. Thans Daz.

mike payne
04-06-2005, 05:35 PM
I would take several pictures of the lawn before an after the work is completed.

spoolinaround
04-07-2005, 01:16 AM
if the house is for sale I only do pre-payment or I get a "good" credit card number to bill at the end and a rubbing of the card aswell