PDA

View Full Version : City workers

pjslawncare/landscap
04-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Now I have a couple more photos to put in my "employee handbook" and will caption them as "You will be fired if you leave a job looking like this" :waving: :waving:
You may not see it very well in the pictures, but they didnt trim a thing & the grass was 8-10" tall

richmadmax
04-06-2005, 03:27 PM
just love the pictures, If that is your town. I would send it to the mayor. That your tax dollar at work. I would hate to take my kids to this park, knowing i paid for the great job.

TeamFla
04-06-2005, 03:37 PM
At least they are mowing them. Our public schools look worse than that here.
Our tax dollars at work, sort of, well ya know.

kwelch
04-15-2005, 09:03 AM
Thats pretty bad. A kid could get lost in some of those patches of grass....lol.

EMackIV
04-16-2005, 07:31 PM
With recent cut backs in most cities I'm sure the city workers are swamped this time of year. City government really could care less in most cases. So cut these guys some slack and let them get caught up then you can cast your judgments.

grassmanvt
04-17-2005, 07:20 PM
I have a couple places I do that are next to some city-maintained spots. I often have to trim what they didn't and try to blow some of the grass off of the road, otherwise, it looks like I half-azzed it. No big deal but it ticks me off when they track grass on the parking lot that is part of the property I take care of and then leave it.