PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet 3660 ZTR

anteater6788
04-07-2005, 08:32 PM
How good were the Cub Cadet 3660 commercial ZTR mowers? One of our local dealers have one that they are wanting to move with only 322 hours on it and at $4,500 it's not much more than half the price of an M-60 Tank. I compared the 3660 to the M-60 on their lot and it looks to me like they use the same frames and hydro set ups but the 3660 has a stamped deck more like what their residential ztr mowers use. We will just be using the mower for mowing our yard and around building sites on a couple of farms we rent so it won't be used on alot of acres but alot of what it will be mowing will be taller grass on rough ground.

Travis Followell
04-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I've never seen a 3660. I'm guessing that its a 60" cut and what kind of engine does it have and how old is it? I'm also assuming that its solid yellow insted of mostly black like the tanks are. I think it would serve you pretty good. I'm sure their are a lot of people on here that would disagree with me but I like those MTD stamped decks. They are not as strong as a welded deck but they are a tunnel type deck which discharges very well in tall or wet grass. It would work pretty good for you i'd say.