PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Lazer Z HP

TennisBum
04-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi, I own an Exmark Laser Z HP about 4 yrs. old. Can you tell me if your bagger would work well with this mower? I actually own a Toro Z Master 350 that's designed for collection but this time of year, with the grass growing super fast and always staying damp, it just clogs at the mower deck and makes a big mess. I would like to avoid that. Also, if your bagger is a good fit for the Exmark, is there a paticular blade and/or configuration.

ksland
04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Their bag will fit excellent. I have one on my lazer z instead of the $3k plus ultravac. Just be careful, the XL model gets heavy and can cause the deck to cut uneven. In dry conditions the xl model will do just fine. To be same, I would get the standard size.

PeterA
04-09-2005, 11:56 PM
KsLand,
Thanks for the nice remarks. One thing nice about the Exmark mowers is that the outlet design on all of them is pretty much the same, so the catcher will interchange very well between models (the only exception is the 44 inch rider. it has an over wide tire that hits the bagger- so we have a seperate model for that mower). As far as blade configuration, I would recommend a high lift on the spindle closest to the bagger. The other blades can be mulchers or standard blades.

TennisBum
04-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Thanks KsLand, Can you tell me if this combination works well in Spring time conditions? You know damp, tall grass. Thanks again.