PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna

newblade
04-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Does anyone own one of these Husqvarnas. I noticed in the paper today that they were advertising 27hp Kohler engine and 61 inch deck for 6999. I thought that was a good price. I looked on the website and it said that they have got a 7 inch tunnel deck? I thought that the deepest they made was 5.5 inches. The more the better, right? :sleeping: :blob3: :rolleyes: :) :realmad: :cool: :angry: :dizzy: :angel: :waving:

Travis Followell
04-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Where in KY are you and which dealer is advertising them? I looked at one the other day and they look like really good mowers but the company does not have any customer or parts support. I've heard it takes forever to get parts and that customer support is non existant.

John Gamba
04-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Does anyone own one of these Husqvarnas. I noticed in the paper today that they were advertising 27hp Kohler engine and 61 inch deck for 6999. I thought that was a good price. I looked on the website and it said that they have got a 7 inch tunnel deck? I thought that the deepest they made was 5.5 inches. The more the better, right? :sleeping: :blob3: :rolleyes: :) :realmad: :cool: :angry: :dizzy: :angel: :waving:

The front of the deck is deep. I will take one out next week when the grass is growing.

The only problem with this style deck is it will send out long clippings of grass, but we will see.
John

willretire@40
04-10-2005, 08:33 AM
I have a 48" husqvarna with 18hp kaw and it runs great but you do have to double cut alot in the spring shoots out long clippings that is with tall fescue anyways.

Spirit Lanwcare
04-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Husqvarna dealer and factory support is non existant! Parts can be a major issue as well.

They are clueless when it comes to landsapers and that is one of the reasons that you see very little Huqvarna in the field being used. Average quality is the other.

newblade
04-11-2005, 12:10 AM
I live in Russellville, KY and I seen the advertisement in a Wheels and Deals.