PDA

View Full Version : leaf blowers

spudden
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Can anybody recommend a good leaf blower. Don't care if it is a hand held or bak-pak just as long as it will do the job guickly.

Jeff@SGLC.ca
04-10-2005, 08:31 PM
I see your new but do a search for Redmax, Blowers or whatever.

lawnandplow42
04-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Stihl makes a good back pack blower.

I've heard good things about Redmax, but i don't have any experience with them.

proenterprises
04-10-2005, 09:19 PM
You have been in the business 25 years and havent figured out how to get a blower?

Mo Green
04-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Can anybody recommend a good leaf blower. Don't care if it is a hand held or bak-pak just as long as it will do the job guickly.
What have you been using up to this point?

Jeff@SGLC.ca
04-10-2005, 09:22 PM
You have been in the business 25 years and havent figured out how to get a blower?

He also started when he was 13.

lawnandplow42
04-10-2005, 09:29 PM

.lol lol :dizzy:

spudden
04-11-2005, 12:06 AM
This is to pro enterprises, yes i have been "cutting grass" since i was 13 but that does not mean i've been running a land scape business.My apology for the confusion,I didn't know what else to put when i signed up to view this sight. Military aircraft maintenance is what i do for a living and i like to have a nice looking yard when i get home. Since i am like most home owners, we don't have the everyday use or the common knowledge that landscapers come in contact with buy doing the job which is why i look to this sight for info. So the next time you need a $60,000,000 c-130 gunship serviced and returned come see me. When i comes to lawn maintenance i'll continue to look to this sight. :angry: As far as the leaf blower question, i was interested in maybe an echo but there were a lot of models to choose from, anybody have any recommendations

LALawnboy
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
spudden, i've used a lot of handhelds and this past year i bought an echo handheld and it's great. a lot of the guys on here have a lot more experience with different brands than me but depending on the size of your home, i think the echo PB-200 would do great. last time i was at my equipment dealer, they had them selling for about $160. don't let the price turn you away, because the cheap brands/cheap blowers don't last long at all.

LawnMower
04-11-2005, 08:20 AM
By a back pack. You'll buy it ones and you'll have it forever. The reason for a back pack is, you will always have enough wind for what ever you want to do. If you buy a hand held, you are limited to what you can do with it. Back packs are great for blowing grass clumps and moving large amounts of leaves, or what ever.

I have always bought Stihls, and they hold up well under commercial conditions. My next Back Pack will be a RedMax. There very powerful and have more wind then the Stihls. There even saying these new Super Back Packs will faze out the big roll along leave blowers. But Red Maxes are expensive and I don't know how they hold up.

ktown1
04-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Redmax is the best on the market

thegrassboss
04-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Get an Echo 750H or 650H. THe best backpack blower on the market. Redmaxs are nice but Echo will outlast and out perfrom them. They come with a hefty price tag but this blower will suit all of your needs.

spudden
04-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone, :waving: i appreciate the info.

Duramax99
04-11-2005, 01:07 PM
You will not go wrong with a Redmax. EB7001 is the best.