PDA

View Full Version : How swamped are all you guys now?

General Grounds
04-10-2005, 11:09 PM
:blob3: well being that we didnt start are clean-ups, trimming, and mulching till mid march when were usually out the first week of march, were already in the hole. now we start mowing this week and were gonna fall further behind. just wondering how everybody else is faring so far. tony

promower
04-10-2005, 11:12 PM
The weather broke and then it just stayed nice out. I got killed with calls, and now I'm swamped and cutting will more then likely start next week. I'm already stressed :rolleyes:

General Grounds
04-10-2005, 11:14 PM
:blob3: i hear ya, im stressedas well, i could so use and extra week of sidework, oh well, just hope the rain stays away.

Norm Al
04-10-2005, 11:14 PM
SWAMPED? im busier than a one legged man at a butt kickin contest!
http://www.stanford.edu/group/evpilot/Reasearch/Grouppages/01group/jon/dirt%20bike/crashandburn4f.jpg

Itsgottobegreen
04-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Nope, Please send more lawns. :cry: I lost a few to low ballers :angry:

But I got mulch, landscape install, aerating and dethatching jobs coming out of the ying-yang. payup
All the work I hate to do. I rather just mow.

tinman
04-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Behind right now...better than being caught up with nothing to do ( that does not pay well) :)

ECS
04-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Haven't even started yet. Hopefully will start cleanups the week after next.

Todd's lawncare
04-11-2005, 12:39 AM
In the winter is i can't wait till i get clean ups and start mowing . Now its time to mow and all you hear is I'm so swamped i can't take it. I'm not saying any of you are for one you say it your self and two I'm not like that. But love it guys it gets you throw the winter if lawn care is all you do !!!!

Green lawns
04-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Mowed all last week and 5 new accounts kick in this week. Still have 4 or 5 mulch jobs to finish. Its going to be a very good year. Good luck to all !!!!!