PDA

View Full Version : Will trade my Jeep CJ7 w/plow for a truck

Smitty58
04-11-2005, 12:18 AM
I am expanding my lawncare business this year and I need to get another truck. This Jeep has had a bunch of stuff done to it ,and has been a great money maker this past winter. The plow is a 6 1/2 Meyer and works perfectly.
Here is a list of what has been done in the past 6 months.
Rebuilt motor installed (3500 miles) ,clutch and pressure plate, complete brake job on all 4 wheels, radiator rebuilt, 2 new batteries (dual setup), new 2" hitch installed. The Jeep did not have a plow prior to this winter ,I had it installed in Oct 04. The motor is a 4.2 (258) and transmission is a 4 speed. The 4 wheel drive works great and everything works on the Jeep. It is a hardtop and I have a soft top minus the hardware for it. It has a full roll cage in it. The only thing I can see that it could use is floor pans. The floor bds are rusted. It has a 3 1/2 inch lift on it. I have put more money than I should have in this but I need a truck so my asking price is $4000 or would trade for a full size pickup. We are in sw Ohio 1/2 way between Cincinnati and Dayton.