PDA

View Full Version : Customer said the nicest thing to me

Itsgottobegreen
04-11-2005, 12:41 AM
My very first customer I got 5 years ago at this location. (used to cut grass in Mass.)
Said the nicest thing to me today. She asked how I was doing. I told her I might be moving. (I am trying to find a place so I can move out of my parents). She told me "that her and her husband had already decided if I ever moved or stop doing landscaping. That they would sell their house and buy a condo. Since they never had someone do such an excellent job and they would never be able to find someone to replace me. That I treated their property as if I owned it."

I told her I would always cut her grass, since she was the first one to take a risk on using me. I now do both of her neighbors too. She also agreed to let me put that on next years flyer under what our customer's say about us.

That just made my day. :) I already was having a bad day since I lost an account to a scrub. :angry:

Todd's lawncare
04-11-2005, 12:45 AM
People like that make it all worth while!!

ECS
04-11-2005, 12:47 AM
That is great. Sounds like a great customer and they would miss you should you stop doing them. I also have one that is something like that, but I doubt they would sell and move into a condo. It is always nice to hear feedback like that and I can see why it made your day. :)

Itsgottobegreen
04-11-2005, 12:51 AM
I doubt they would sell and move into a condo.

No she was quite serious when she said it. Knowing them, they probably would do something like that. Thats what they had before they bought this 2.5 acre home.

ECS
04-11-2005, 12:54 AM
I wasn't doubting you, I was referring to the couple that I take care of. :)

Lawn-Scapes
04-11-2005, 01:11 AM
You forgot to mention.. that she is legally blind... :D

lawnman_scott
04-11-2005, 01:13 AM
raise the price!!!!!!!!!

Itsgottobegreen
04-11-2005, 01:02 PM
raise the price!!!!!!!!!
I did right before she said that. That makes the 3rd price increase for them in 5 years.

MDScpr
04-11-2005, 06:11 PM
ill take the right stander for 6000, i could use that mower bc the other landscape company in my area has a few i think, and they stripe pretty good, and its a good neighborhood, let me know

Itsgottobegreen
04-12-2005, 01:00 AM
ill take the right stander for 6000, i could use that mower bc the other landscape company in my area has a few i think, and they stripe pretty good, and its a good neighborhood, let me know

I think that other company your are talking about is me. Since I am the only guy in my area that has several Wright standers and do work in some very nice neigbhorhoods. I will sell you one of my standers for $6000, but the sentar I will take no less than $6800 for it.