PDA

View Full Version : Mow More blades and the new TTHP 52

Mark McC
04-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Heads up if you have a new eXmark TTHP 52: Mow More does not have blades for that mower, despite what their website says.

Got some blades today and the hole was way too small to accomodate the spindleshaft. If you look in your parts manual, they do not have blades for part numbers 103-6580, low lift blade and 103-6584, notched blade. They also do not have replacement blades for one other in the eXmark parts manual, but I do not recall which.

Now...how do I get a set of low-lift blades for this critter? Please help.

John Gamba
04-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Heads up if you have a new eXmark TTHP 52: Mow More does not have blades for that mower, despite what their website says.

Got some blades today and the hole was way too small to accomodate the spindleshaft. If you look in your parts manual, they do not have blades for part numbers 103-6580, low lift blade and 103-6584, notched blade. They also do not have replacement blades for one other in the eXmark parts manual, but I do not recall which.

Now...how do I get a set of low-lift blades for this critter? Please help.

Try J- thomas.com

Thanks
John

Mark McC
04-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey John,

I've been on their site and do not see the blade I want...at least I don't think I see it. Their standard blade is a notched foil with the same lift as the stock blades I already have on the new machine.

Many of what they have for 52" decks have only 1/2" center holes, which doesn't do me a lot of good. I've e-mailed both J Thomas and MowProducts, but it's too late in the day for them to respond.

So, if you're running 5/8" spindles and you want aftermarket blades, be careful what you order. Mow More doesn't have 'em and the rep I spoke with didn't say anything about when they might start getting them.

lazer 46
04-11-2005, 08:28 PM
http://mowproducts.itcstore.com/default.aspx?p=6287

I think they have your blades here.

dvmcmrhp52
04-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey John,

I've been on their site and do not see the blade I want...at least I don't think I see it. Their standard blade is a notched foil with the same lift as the stock blades I already have on the new machine.

Many of what they have for 52" decks have only 1/2" center holes, which doesn't do me a lot of good. I've e-mailed both J Thomas and MowProducts, but it's too late in the day for them to respond.

So, if you're running 5/8" spindles and you want aftermarket blades, be careful what you order. Mow More doesn't have 'em and the rep I spoke with didn't say anything about when they might start getting them.

I don't typically use information such as what type mower a blade will fit on...........
Look at the length, hole diameters,thicness etc.
I buy certain blades that otherwise would never be recomended for use on a particular mower, their specified mower is entirely different..............

Mark McC
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Lazer, they might have it, they might not. I e-mailed them to make sure. dvmcmrhp52, that's an interesting approach. I'm going to have to consider it. Thanks to you both for your input.