PDA

View Full Version : Question

lawncare4u
04-11-2005, 07:32 PM
In a poll on Jungle Jim vs Trimmer Trap.........Trimmer Trap was out front 4 to 1! I a little confuse,because JJ is a square tubeibing and look to be stronger than TT flat bar with a small angle type lip!I still am not sure which is better constructed.Lets hear from people who use either or both brands. :waving:

grassmanvt
04-11-2005, 07:38 PM
never tried jungle jims but I have had two trimmer traps. In tough conditions/rough roads the two uprights tend to bend. After a few mods they have been ok. They are definatly a time and space saver though.

lawncare4u
04-11-2005, 09:13 PM
never tried jungle jims but I have had two trimmer traps. In tough conditions/rough roads the two uprights tend to bend. After a few mods they have been ok. They are definatly a time and space saver though.

That is what I was wondering about! :cool:

brinlee lawn
04-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I have the trimmer trap 3 trimmer rack and the trimmer trap double blower rack and have not had any trouble out of either.

fairwayCuts
04-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Just got my Trimmer Trap over the winter. I've got the 3trimmer holder, single blower rack, and the trimmer line spool rack. All have been great so far. Well worth the investment.

Tharrell
04-12-2005, 06:16 AM
I have the Trimmer Trap tt2 pro4 which holds 4 trimmers. I have the Trimmer Trap line spool holder that attaches to the trimmer rack. I bought the Jungle Jims blower rack because It held the blower (Echo 750) recessed on the trailer rail. It started to bend and they sent me a new, stronger unit for free (thanks, Jennifer). The trimmer rack is the easiest to use and very strong. One knob to release any and all, one lock for all. Forgot to add-I also have the TT backpack sprayer holder.

lawncare4u
04-12-2005, 06:58 AM
I have the Trimmer Trap tt2 pro4 which holds 4 trimmers. I have the Trimmer Trap line spool holder that attaches to the trimmer rack. I bought the Jungle Jims blower rack because It held the blower (Echo 750) recessed on the trailer rail. It started to bend and they sent me a new, stronger unit for free (thanks, Jennifer). The trimmer rack is the easiest to use and very strong. One knob to release any and all, one lock for all. Forgot to add-I also have the TT backpack sprayer holder.

I really like the TT stuff-however JJ has a package deal (gear caddy) that has a 3 trimmer rack-2 backpack blower rack and awater cooler rack along with a trimmer line holder for $289.00/that seems to be a pretty good deal! :cool:

Tharrell
04-12-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't like the Gear Caddy because it takes more steps to load/unload. Just like home electronics, I choose components rather than a "do it all" piece. I think the pro 4 was $229, I don't think twice about the extra money spent especially on a hot day when I'm dog tired and I don't have to wrestle getting my equipment loaded up.

BigMack
04-12-2005, 01:26 PM
My 3 place weedeater racks were 79.00 (well free) do not use spool racks. ( use cut pieces). Made my own water (Igloo) holder. Made my oen shovel/ rake holders ( 25.00) . Maybe I am old and like making things (55yo) ..