PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop!!! Read Before Posting!

Sean Adams
04-12-2005, 12:03 AM
It truly is an ongoing goal of the ownership of this site to make certain that using lawnsite.com is a pleasurable experience. Nothing can be more frustrating at times when you ave to sift through thread after thread and page after page of threads that are somewhere they do not belong.

Historically this forum (formerly Commercial Lawn Care) now titled "Commercial Lawn Maintenance" has always been the busiest with the most threads and posts. This is because a lot of things seemed to fit under this umbrella and also because people want their threads read and responded to so they would (and still do) post them here.

With the site growing the way it is, threads are being moved from page to page quicker than ever. There are some great discussions being ignored and a lot of questions going unanswered.

Before you start a new thread - think for a minute, and ask yourself ....

rodfather
04-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Good point Sean and I like the new forum...btw, are you sporting a Caddy (no Steelers) avatar?

ECS
04-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Top site you have here and I want to thank you for having it on the Internet for all of us not only to come to for some entertainment, but also to learn. I am no new to forums on the NET

ECS
04-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Damn typo kept me from post ing the rest.

Sean Adams
04-12-2005, 05:27 AM
No caddy here...just wanted to show people there are new avatars available on the site now...will be switching up every so often, of course until training camp...then back to the black-n-gold

phill
04-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Great site, especially for someone from australia like me.

Mo Green
04-13-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi Phill.... :waving:

BGTIME
07-13-2005, 02:28 AM
Hi Phill...