PDA

View Full Version : Metro 26 delivery date.

dishboy
04-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Does anybody have a delivery date confirmation from Exmark on the new 26? My dealer is trying his best not to sell me a new machine. Says there won't be any available until mid summer because of demand and yet they have yet to order any. Also they have always had Honda's on the floor, but they are strangly absent also. I believe this dealership chain is trying to sell all it's exsisting Exmark stock from it's warehouse before bringing any new machines which does nothing for me.

VanceTrendov
04-12-2005, 09:17 AM
But I am sure that is not 100% accourate information, just his best quess. I was going to wait for the 26, but at 150 lbs I didnt see a use for it. What are you going to be useing it for. It is nice when you bag, because of the larger cut size and larger bagger.

Vance Trendov
Trust Lawn Care Inc

scott7772
04-12-2005, 09:21 AM
I Spoke with Exmark yesterday and they told me that they were going into production on Wednesday. They said dealers could see some as soon as next Wednesday. The bad news is that they are only going to produce 500-800 units in April and then another 500-800 units in May and thats it for this year! I know that my dealer has 4 on order, so I would say that if your dealer hasn't ordered any yet the chances of getting one this season are slim.