PDA

View Full Version : 36" Floating Deck Hydro W/B $1500 or best

Metro Lawn
04-12-2005, 10:08 PM
For Sale - Snapper Pro Series 36" Floating Deck Hydro Walk Behind. New engine fall of 2003. This machine was only used to cut 3 gated back yards a week. Aprox. 35 hours use per season. Asking $1500 or best offer. I had posted the pic earlier in another thread, so I am not allowed to repost it. I have included a pic of a 48 unit from the Snapper site. Send me your email and I will send pic to you. Call me at 586 634-2904

Get behind a durable steel-bodied mower that’s tough enough to handle any job. Not only does it offer a solid frame, it also features a high-performance engine, a full-floating deck with easy height-of-cut adjustment, and 7-gauge steel deck construction. In addition, the Pro Hydro also includes field-serviceable spindle assemblies and comfort-loop steering with patented Accutrac® on-the-go tracking.

14-hp Kawasaki OHV engine

Accutrac provides on-the-go fingertip hydrostatic drive adjustment for tracking control (no tools required)

Comfort loop steering

Zero-turning maneuverability

Full floating mower deck in 36” width

Independent left and right height-of-cut adjustment (1.5” to 4”) with built-in height gauge

Six gallon fuel tank

Electric clutch blade engagement

16” turf drive tires