PDA

View Full Version : hungry (va) 17 y/o

A+ Lawncare
04-14-2005, 05:54 PM
looking to link up and talk to as many virginia and maryland LCO i can..... i'm fairly new to the buiz. and am looking for as much help and advice as i can get. im me me @ MrATVPolaris or e-mail me @ simmsjr4@aol.com or feel free to post a message on this thread....

I live in king george va. my zip is 22485 and am looking for some work that a LCO would be willing to sub out to me or i'm up for hiring onto your crew.
HUNGRY 17 y/o payup

A+ Lawncare
04-14-2005, 06:00 PM
i'll work both part time & full time for you as an labor or as any job you can give me.... i've got experience with ztr and push mowers, to name off the mowing equipment i'm fimilar with.

i'll work for you for $$ or if you'll give me an w/b of any size i'll work for you for that. i'll also consider working for other equipment. i'm fairly new to the LCO and just need to make a few extra bucks to pay insurance on my truck and to further my knowledge, ect.

theweedman
04-14-2005, 06:59 PM
what happend to those 48 accounts you had? :waving:

looking to link up and talk to as many virginia and maryland LCO i can..... i'm fairly new to the buiz. and am looking for as much help and advice as i can get. im me me @ MrATVPolaris or e-mail me @ simmsjr4@aol.com or feel free to post a message on this thread....

I live in king george va. my zip is 22485 and am looking for some work that a LCO would be willing to sub out to me or i'm up for hiring onto your crew.
HUNGRY 17 y/o payup