PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Hut

chefdrp
04-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Pizza Hut never looked so good. Picked up this commercial job 2 weeks ago.Cleaned it up and mulched it last week and did the first cut today with the Lesco W/B

Cut
04-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Those lines look like bannanas, which direction did you mow? front to side?

LOL, just kiddin, looks good, i guess.

Green Pastures
04-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Looks like you're scalping the grass to me. Raise your deck up and the stripes will look better.

Eric 1
04-14-2005, 10:27 PM
I think it looks good!

p.s. notice that "the hut" is hiring, maybe we could refer some of the scrubs/low-ballers there. With what they seem to be charging they would make about the same, and work in the air conditioning Then they could leave us alone. :realmad: :rolleyes:

grassmanvt
04-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Looks like you're scalping the grass to me. Raise your deck up and the stripes will look better.

I think it looks more like it still a little on the dormant side of things judging that this is in NY and might give that first-mow tinge that is showing, but what do I know.

Eddie B
04-14-2005, 11:06 PM
I think it looks good!

p.s. notice that "the hut" is hiring, maybe we could refer some of the scrubs/low-ballers there. With what they seem to be charging they would make about the same, and work in the air conditioning Then they could leave us alone. :realmad: :rolleyes:

Pizza Hut is always hiring. They are like the scrubs of Dominos.

kwelch
04-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Those lines look like bannanas, which direction did you mow? front to side?

LOL, just kiddin, looks good, i guess.

.....LOL.....

ToroLover
04-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Wow chef, that looks like a great job. I bet the customer's love eating their pizza there while looking out the window at that beautiful cut lawn."

Green Pastures
04-16-2005, 12:29 AM
I think it looks more like it still a little on the dormant side of things judging that this is in NY and might give that first-mow tinge that is showing, but what do I know.

You're probably right I did not notice it was NY till after I posted.......

Sorry, my bad.

Cut
04-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Wow chef, that looks like a great job. I bet the customer's love eating their pizza there while looking out the window at that beautiful cut lawn."

LOL, Oh come now! The yard looks good, but it doesn't look like Jacobs Field.

Eric 1
04-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Pizza Hut is always hiring. They are like the scrubs of Dominos.

LOL..............

fga
04-17-2005, 01:21 AM
i see they're hiring servers.. :)

nocutting
04-17-2005, 03:04 AM
"Why do we do that to grass" :dizzy: - Congradulations on the sale?...If it making you payup I'm Happy.