PDA

View Full Version : New mower help...please

djscott
04-18-2005, 01:13 PM
I recentley sold my 13 yr old Dixie chopper and now I'm looking to by again. I dont run a business so I'm what you would call residential. Call me anally retentave but even though I now mow 2.5 I want a tough unit that wont break my account. I had a 60" but a 50 would now do me fine. I'm considering the Dixie silver eagle seris or mabey a husqvarva I could use some help here. the dixie is a little cheaper in price than a husky.
The closer I stay to 5000.00 the better I feel. thanks alot Dallas

Petr51488
04-18-2005, 04:01 PM
I recentley sold my 13 yr old Dixie chopper and now I'm looking to by again. I dont run a business so I'm what you would call residential. Call me anally retentave but even though I now mow 2.5 I want a tough unit that wont break my account. I had a 60" but a 50 would now do me fine. I'm considering the Dixie silver eagle seris or mabey a husqvarva I could use some help here. the dixie is a little cheaper in price than a husky.
The closer I stay to 5000.00 the better I feel. thanks alot Dallas

Wrong Forum.. try commercial lawncare..

Travis Followell
04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
The Dixie Choppers are a lot better than the husqvarna ztr's. Husqvarna has poor customer service and parts support and is not worth paying the extra money for. Just get another Dixie and you'll be happy.