PDA

View Full Version : Yard renovation quote HELP

mad_wrestler
04-18-2005, 09:25 PM
--A lady has asked me to do a renovation to her yard. Here is what I found. I will be mowing the yard. It is only a little over 1/4 acre but has a big slope and I will have to push mow the back yard. I will charge $60.
--In the back she has ten bushes about 4 feet wide and four ft tall. She wants those cleaned up and some removed. $10/bush clean up and $?.?? for removal?
--In the front there are 24 bushes that are all less than 24 in tall. She wants some to be transplanted and some removed all together and some new ones installed. Is $5 per bush at that size a good estimate? Also in the front, she wants the beds to be redone as well. The beds are a total of 207 sq ft and at 2in of mulch would be priced at $64. What would it be if I used pine straw? She has also requested that I remove three bushes that are about 8 ft wide all together that are in the middle of the yard. I don't know how to quote that either. Can you give me an idea of what that would approximately cost? I thank you in advance!