PDA

View Full Version : Ordered My new Quick 36 Super Duty today.

SnoMan97
04-19-2005, 10:48 AM
I finally decided on the Quick 36 Super Duty after reading many threads on Lawn site. Apparently I am not alone. There is now a 3 week wait on delivery because Better has been inundated with orders for their mowers :cry: . I also ordered the Accelerator catcher and the mulching kit. They threw in a couple extra sets of blades for free. Nice people at Better Products. I wish I had ordered sooner. I guess 3 weeks is not that long though. I'll keep everyone posted on how it performs after I get it. :blob3:

lundslawncare
04-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey! Congrats on the new purchase. I recieved my Q36 super duty in early march and am very pleased with it so far. This is my first actual season doing lawn maintenance, but this machine has helped me start off on the right foot. Very professional results! Good luck to you this season. Please let me know how the mulcher works for you, i'm thinking about adding it to my mower as well.

stuie
04-19-2005, 09:38 PM
I finally decided on the Quick 36 Super Duty after reading many threads on Lawn site. Apparently I am not alone. There is now a 3 week wait on delivery because Better has been inundated with orders for their mowers :cry: . I also ordered the Accelerator catcher and the mulching kit. They threw in a couple extra sets of blades for free. Nice people at Better Products. I wish I had ordered sooner. I guess 3 weeks is not that long though. I'll keep everyone posted on how it performs after I get it. :blob3:

Ive pretty much decided to order a 36 from them.Customer service is top notch even from this distance.Arranged a shipping quote and all for me
Maybe Exm@#$ could take a leaf out of their book. ;)
Let us know how good they really are when you get it

TClawn
04-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey! Congrats on the new purchase. I recieved my Q36 super duty in early march and am very pleased with it so far. This is my first actual season doing lawn maintenance, but this machine has helped me start off on the right foot. Very professional results! Good luck to you this season. Please let me know how the mulcher works for you, i'm thinking about adding it to my mower as well.

I've got the mulch kit plate, and it leaves the lawns looking as if they were bagged. works really well with double blades (don't try it, it has to be done absolutly correct, or you will destroy the pilot on the spindles) I cut 6" of with the mulch kit and it didn't leave any clumps :cool2:

SnoMan97
04-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Ive pretty much decided to order a 36 from them.Customer service is top notch even from this distance.Arranged a shipping quote and all for me
Maybe Exm@#$ could take a leaf out of their book. ;)
Let us know how good they really are when you get it

I priced the Exmark Metro 36 in my area. It would have cost $50 less to buy the Exmark with tax. But I would not have gotten the mulch kit or the bagger like I got with the Quick 36 for a grand total of $2758.00 delivered.

LawnScapes of P-Town
04-19-2005, 10:36 PM

I ordered my Super Duty Yesterday as well.

I would much rather have it right now but i guess they are backed up for awhile

I got the mulch kit and bag also.

I am excited to get it, it is my first big mower purchase of my business career.