PDA

View Full Version : Proslide prices?

kc2006
04-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Whats with the big jump in proslide prices? I remember all last year they were 125 on ebay and now I can't find any for under 200 including used ones! You'd think they'd be cheaper now that they have the XT's but nope. Anyone know where to get one cheap?

PLM-1
04-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I just looked at their website and see the XT. What is the difference between the "old one" and the XT? I doesn't say anything different. I have an "old one" and they look just about the same. The XT spring assembly looks a little more low profile and there is an XT sticker on it. Please advise

kc2006
04-22-2005, 11:59 PM
I guess its got a stronger strut (to retract) and the slide plate lasts longer, so i hear i'm not sure. I plan on getting the old one and I have a friend that can cut polypropolyne (or however its spelled) and he's going to make me extra plates for when they wear. I wish i would have bought one last year when they were selling for 125 all the time.

PLM-1
04-23-2005, 12:24 AM
I guess its got a stronger strut (to retract) and the slide plate lasts longer, so i hear i'm not sure. I plan on getting the old one and I have a friend that can cut polypropolyne (or however its spelled) and he's going to make me extra plates for when they wear. I wish i would have bought one last year when they were selling for 125 all the time.

I bought one 2 years ago at that price! Once you have a Pro-Slide you won't go back to a wheeled velky!

The mayor
04-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Now mind you this is my own fault, but I bought a proslide last year. The first time out in the morning I stopped going down hill. The mower stopped the proslide didn't I slammed my shin into the mower.I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.I still have the scar. Well anyhow 15 min. of use. Now it hangs on the wall. I went back to a wheeled velke. I don't want to go through that again. If you want one for $125.00 email me. dusno1@excite.com

kc2006
04-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Now mind you this is my own fault, but I bought a proslide last year. The first time out in the morning I stopped going down hill. The mower stopped the proslide didn't I slammed my shin into the mower.I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.I still have the scar. Well anyhow 15 min. of use. Now it hangs on the wall. I went back to a wheeled velke. I don't want to go through that again. If you want one for $125.00 email me. dusno1@excite.com

soon to be sold :blob3: