PDA

View Full Version : New Hosta pictures........

Hostavalley
04-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Dear Lawn friends,

Today I have placed a new Hosta update on my Hostavalley website with many new Hosta pictures.
You can see them on my website ( www.hostavalley.com ) including a 11 new "Hostas of the week" (pictures and description)
like: Lake Huron, Rhythm and Blues, Early Times, Pinwheel, Spring Fling, Silver Shadow, Shiny Penny and more.
At this moment there are more than 175 Hostapictures on my website.

I hope you like them,

Kind Regards,

Jeroen Linneman

Jeff@SGLC.ca
04-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I noticed the site is a dutch site, good job. Go orange. LOL.

Hostavalley
04-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks Jeff,

Yes It's a Dutch website, but you can use the translator on the website. I recieved a lot of e-mail that it's working perfect........

groeten jeroen Linneman.

Appalachian landscape
04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
nice hostas!

Jeff@SGLC.ca
04-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks Jeff,

Yes It's a Dutch website, but you can use the translator on the website. I recieved a lot of e-mail that it's working perfect........

groeten jeroen Linneman.

Very nice hostas indeed. I can read a lil Dutch, much better at spoken dutch though. I'll be over there in October.

Hostavalley
05-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Dear lawn friends,

Today I have placed a new Hosta update on my Hostavalley website with 30 new Hosta pictures.
You can see them on my website ( www.hostavalley.com ) including a 11 new "Hostas of the week" (pictures and description)
like: Lakeside Baby Face, Marilyn Monroe, High Society, War Paint, Teeny-weeny Bikini, Bitsy Gold, Muffie and more.

There are new pictures of Popcorn, Katsuragawa Beni, Remember Me, Doctor Fu Manchu and more

Also two new Hosta introductions of Marco Fransen, Paradise Stripes (new Striptease sport) and Paradise Island (sport of Fire Island).

At this moment there are more than 230 Hostapictures on my website.

I hope you like them,

Kind Regards,

Jeroen linneman
Hostavalley
(this is a non commercial website)