PDA

View Full Version : Rained out AGAIN!

nobagger
04-23-2005, 10:04 AM
I wish someone would invent the ultimate weather condition transmitter.LOL We HAD 4 big landscape jobs we had to get done over this weekend and its been pooring rain for the past two days. Fourtunatly the customers I called yesterday understand but man, we are gonna be swamped this comming week. Hopfully we don't get the snow they are calling for (4-8") Almost May can you belive this crap!

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC
04-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Already snowing here. It is not sticking yet however. I just hope all the radar jockeys brick and this storm misses us and we get less than expected.

BMFD92
04-23-2005, 10:26 AM
man that really stinks for you guys. I am just getting a healthy one to two inches of rain

Kickin Your Grass
04-23-2005, 08:41 PM
I wish someone would invent the ultimate weather condition transmitter.LOL We HAD 4 big landscape jobs we had to get done over this weekend and its been pooring rain for the past two days. Fourtunatly the customers I called yesterday understand but man, we are gonna be swamped this comming week. Hopfully we don't get the snow they are calling for (4-8") Almost May can you belive this crap!

It hasent rained here in 2 1/2 weeks. So send it this way please.

Dogbonz
04-24-2005, 12:29 AM
If i could I would Allen! Been Snowing here most of the day,,,just checked weather.com and the whole state of Michigan is covered with the White Stuff.
Im near the west side of the state and there calling for 3 to 6 inches Sunday.
and More the farther east you go. :cry: And just to think it was 80 here 5 days ago!
We had no rain for like 23 days then it clouded up last Thursday and thats all she wrote. Our state motto is "If you dont like the weather, just hang around for a few minutes It'll change!" Kind of feel stupid doing door to door flyers for my lc co. with my winter coat on =( Oh well I got my health and a 3 week old baby boy! =D
So I have NO complaints! Take care guys

grassmanvt
04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
yeah, this stinks, we luckily aren't getting snow here but it started raining friday night and just barely stopped. Just checked out the ten day forecast and its calling for a chance of rain on about 3/4ths of the days. And to think, it hadn't done anything here through most of april and now that we are about a week away from mowing, its suppose to rain most every day. Still haven't found help yet either, guess its time to start ordering malox by the case. :help: :help: :help: