PDA

View Full Version : New mower Pics

pottstim
04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
I just wanted to share a few pics of an old antique rider that I bought last week. It's a '69 Huffy Caprice Electromatic. As a young boy in upstate NY I had a Huffy Sheraton (same as a Caprice minus the electric start), and that little mower meant the world to me. For years I vowed to have another one to tinker around with, and last Sunday I found that old Caprice near Syracuse NY. Being as I live in TN now, I had my cousin and her husband drive over and check it out this past tuesday. It still runs and drives really good. The previous owner mowed with it until he put it up last fall. I plan on restoring it a little bit at a time and keep it around as an old keepsake. Some fond childhood memories will be relived. Now, I just have to get some vacation and drive up to NY to pick it up.

ChadA
05-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Well lets see it.

pottstim
05-14-2005, 01:24 PM
The pictures are on another thread. I double posted this thread by mistake. When I did it I asked the moderator to delete this thread, but they didn't. Here is a link to the thread with pictures. Thanks for looking.

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=104837