PDA

View Full Version : wholesale ERIE PA

chefdrp
04-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Hi guys, I am looking for a wholesale nurserie in Erie PA. I live in Bemus Point NY and Erie is the largest area for me to shop. Buffalo is like 1.5 hrs away and Erie is only 45 min. I am slowly getting into installs and dont want to go to my local nurseries and have to pay retail prices. One guy said he would give me a 10% discount but if i could find a wholesaler i would be doing alot better.

nobagger
04-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi guys, I am looking for a wholesale nurserie in Erie PA. I live in Bemus Point NY and Erie is the largest area for me to shop. Buffalo is like 1.5 hrs away and Erie is only 45 min. I am slowly getting into installs and dont want to go to my local nurseries and have to pay retail prices. One guy said he would give me a 10% discount but if i could find a wholesaler i would be doing alot better.
Darrin I live in Erie and there are a couple of places to go, however I'm not sure that they are a whole sale outfit. You can try Fairview Nurserie here is the #(814)474-5712 hope this helps :waving:

chefdrp
04-26-2005, 12:13 AM
thanx for the help. I found a very nice large one called Johnstons Evergreen Nursery, inc. They were very nice and have some realy great stuff.