PDA

View Full Version : SDF250

MJ
02-17-2001, 12:53 PM
I think the bigger danger is that somebody might actually try to give you tax advise on forum like this and that you might actually follow that advise. Contact a legitimate tax advisor.

Mick

John Allin
02-17-2001, 02:46 PM
To SD250 -
Should you so desire, I can give you the name of the Field Auditor we work with to verify what I've told you on the other thread. We have done this before for the Service Providers that work for us all over the state of Pennsylvania.

MJ
02-17-2001, 03:42 PM
John, I hope you didn't take my comment as a slam to you. I had written my comment before your post on that thread.

Mick

John Allin
02-17-2001, 06:44 PM
Mick...
No offense taken. Your's was wise advice, and I was not at all disturbed by it. Better to be safe (when it comes to the tax men) than sorry. Lot's of guys would just spout off what they 'think' the law is, with good intentions. Better for SDF250 that I could back it up with some "fact" - then he's safe.

You were right to make the statement.

Skookum
02-18-2001, 06:56 AM
Always make sure of advise by checking with another source like your CPA the IRS etc..

Best thing about THIS forum though, is the fact that it gives you other ideas, approaches, methods, thoughts, etc that you never thought about yourself or thought to ask your CPA, the IRS, etc...

John Allin
02-18-2001, 10:44 AM
Another unsolicited piece of advice.....
Ok to talk to state people.
Don't ask the IRS squat.
I'd rather invite OSHA to come visit.