PDA

View Full Version : Customers input

pjslawncare/landscap
04-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Mowing customer calls and asks if we could plant a couple hundred bagonias (wrong spelling, oh well) in her front beds on our next visit. I say shure and upon visit, I talk to her and she wants us to plant them rite next to the edging. I express that it may be better to install them in about 6" to 8" from the edging (wont get in the way when we trim & looks better). She says no, I want them rite next to edging. No problem, we did it her way.
Would u have done it any different? just curious

grasswhacker
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Mowing customer calls and asks if we could plant a couple hundred bagonias (wrong spelling, oh well) in her front beds on our next visit. I say shure and upon visit, I talk to her and she wants us to plant them rite next to the edging. I express that it may be better to install them in about 6" to 8" from the edging (wont get in the way when we trim & looks better). She says no, I want them rite next to edging. No problem, we did it her way.
Would u have done it any different? just curious

When you get to the areas that these flowers are located, knock on the door and request that she come out and do the trimming so that you are not responsible for damaging the begonias. lol