PDA

View Full Version : before and after

chefdrp
05-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Here are the before and after pics of a job i REDID for a homeowner that had another LCO do an install. The mowing and maint account is now mine.Thats 5 pics. Ill post more right after this.

chefdrp
05-03-2005, 09:05 PM
more......................

ToroLover
05-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Great job Chef!!!!

o-so-n-so
05-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Did you move the plants around and add a juniper or two along with fresh mulch or add new plants?

The pictures looks very similar to me. I didn't go back and look at the first set of photos though.

What was your "Job Description" on this redo.

If i were ask to redo a landscape install...I would go radical in the change...out with the old and in with the new. I like the "wow" factor.

Looks good..........

chefdrp
05-04-2005, 11:14 PM
The homeowner wanted the original plantings to be used. He just paid a fortune having tons of old yews and other stuff taken out and the other install done. He just wanted me to move around and put the plantings in a different look and planted correctly. I have posted other pics that show how the other LCO installed these plants,trees,and shrubs. He also wanted fresh natural mulch. It had only about 1 inch of that nasty dyed black stuff. He wasnt going for an "out with the old and in with the new". Cause the stuff is not even a year old. LOL