PDA

View Full Version : landed an awsome account.

chefdrp
05-07-2005, 10:08 PM
well i landed an awsome accout today. I live in a town that is a tourist community and get tons of out of towners that have 500,000-1 Mil. buck homes for the summer and weekends. Well one of these people is the owner of Five Seasons Landscape Co. He liked my work and asked if i would maintain his lawn. I was like sure would. He asked if i knew any Hardscapes or water features? I dont and he would bring the materials from Columbus and show me on weekends. Columbus is 4 hrs away from me here in Bemus Point NY. I think this is a great oppertunity for me.Bill is also a CLP (certified Lanscape Proffesional). His company is the 5th largest landscape company in central OH.

ToroLover
05-07-2005, 10:49 PM
You lucky dog....sounds like a great account! :waving:

A+ Lawncare
05-08-2005, 01:36 PM
if he's taking the time on weeknds to show u a few tricks of the trade... then cut him a lower rate, just think this guy is nice enough to take his time from fishing to teach something that he does all week..... kinda like you teaching a youth how to properly cut grass on the weeknd instead of fishing or playing golf...

jpp
05-08-2005, 02:42 PM
well i landed an awsome accout today. I live in a town that is a tourist community and get tons of out of towners that have 500,000-1 Mil. buck homes for the summer and weekends. Well one of these people is the owner of Five Seasons Landscape Co. He liked my work and asked if i would maintain his lawn. I was like sure would. He asked if i knew any Hardscapes or water features? I dont and he would bring the materials from Columbus and show me on weekends. Columbus is 4 hrs away from me here in Bemus Point NY. I think this is a great oppertunity for me.Bill is also a CLP (certified Lanscape Proffesional). His company is the 5th largest landscape company in central OH.

I have seen his trucks running around down here. Good for you.

JP

captken
05-09-2005, 10:32 AM
I am glad to hear about your business growing. I have read your posts in the past, and I am glad to see that you have dropped the Joe Dirt avatar. :angel: lol..kenny

Runner
05-09-2005, 05:00 PM
He'll have you out of the "grass cuttin'" business in no time. Learn the craft and you will be making some real money in no time. Listen to him and learn about HIS numbers!

out4now
05-09-2005, 05:03 PM
The $ are in the installs like already said. Good move you made there.