PDA

View Full Version : Negatives?

logan
05-08-2005, 10:33 AM
I know that all choose different mowers for different reasons, but I was wondering about the negatives of your mowers. What do you wish they had our did differently? I am looking to buy a new Dixie Chopper, Scag Wildcat, Everride Warrior or A Great Dane Chariot. I have heard things about all of them, but not specifically negatives. Any input is greatly appreciated. It will be 61inches wide and will have the 27hp or so engine on it.

shortgut
05-08-2005, 01:30 PM
only thing that I wish that this mower had was a better lift assit the 72"deck is heavy and yourreall have top put your butt in the back of the seat to lift the deck up I just orded me a Scag Tuft tiger with a 61 " deck with a Kubota 29 DFI engine looked and thought about it long and hard and for my way of cutting the Scag was the only way to go

John Gamba
05-08-2005, 03:29 PM
I wish that exmark could make the ultracut cut weeds better. I'm going to try and see if toros new deck is better at it, and i hope its as good as the ultracut in thicker grass.
John

South Florida Lawns
05-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I just wish it would fit through gates better its nice and compact the 44'' model but I still have to bust out the wb to get in many ppls back yards. Also during dry months it sure as heck throws up a lot of dust.

Envy Lawn Service
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
I wish that exmark could make the ultracut cut weeds better. I'm going to try and see if toros new deck is better at it, and i hope its as good as the ultracut in thicker grass.
John

John,

I thought the Trivantage deck on the HP was better at cutting the weeds?
I guess it is not as good as the UltraCut in the thick stuff?

Oh well, let me know your thoughts on the Toro Turbo Force.
I liked it what little I used one at a local field day back when it first came out...

John Gamba
05-09-2005, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=Envy Lawn Service]John,

I thought the Trivantage deck on the HP was better at cutting the weeds?
I guess it is not as good as the UltraCut in the thick stuff?

QUOTE]

Not as good in the tall stuff.
John

Jpocket
05-09-2005, 08:41 PM
I wish the older Lazers cut like the Ultra Cuts!

logan
05-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Thanks for your input.

lawnworker
05-11-2005, 06:39 PM
I wish the exhaust on walk behinds could go behind the operator

ed2hess
05-11-2005, 07:38 PM
The accessibility of grease certs, the vertical clearance, the gas usage, and ease of changing oil.