PDA

View Full Version : business licence in New Hampshire

sparcolawn
05-09-2005, 04:43 PM
does the state of NH require you to have a registered business? and if so, who do you call to tell someone, this guys taking all the business, and im pissssed!

N.H.BOY
05-09-2005, 07:34 PM
does the state of NH require you to have a registered business? and if so, who do you call to tell someone, this guys taking all the business, and im pissssed!

Hey bud, Its not me taking your buss. am I????? ;) Who?

sparcolawn
05-09-2005, 08:06 PM
are you a registered business? i doubt you are, not to make you sound small, cuz im not very big myself..... i've just seen so many damn what i call wanabees driving around, after all i did this winter was do the dirty work to get my business up and legal and everything, im trying not to sound so bitchy, but after all, i am losing money to these people..... but back to the original question, do you need a licence in NH?

N.H.BOY
05-09-2005, 08:29 PM
are you a registered business? i doubt you are, not to make you sound small, cuz im not very big myself..... i've just seen so many damn what i call wanabees driving around, after all i did this winter was do the dirty work to get my business up and legal and everything, im trying not to sound so bitchy, but after all, i am losing money to these people..... but back to the original question, do you need a licence in NH?

Hey there budd, DO NOT assume that I dont have a registered buss., because I do and if you would like my licence # I will be glad to give it to you. Now I dont know for sure if you do, but I got registered 5 years ago when I lived in Lebanon because I was installing decks and remodeling part time. When I moved here I called the state and told them that I was going to do lawn care they said I can use the same # because my name of my buss. did not change and I'm also an LLC company. I am guessing you are not. Right? I woulnd glad to help you out man. Do you have a white chevy truck with a small trailer?

Lawnchoice
05-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Now now - can we all get along? :rolleyes:

http://www.state.nh.us/revenue/business/

Read this site for more information. If you are a legitmate business you had better know about all this.

N.H.BOY
05-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Now now - can we all get along? :rolleyes:

http://www.state.nh.us/revenue/business/

Read this site for more information. If you are a legitmate business you had better know about all this.

yea but I did it under www.nh.gov.com. that site is more for if you have employees right?

sparcolawn
05-10-2005, 02:27 PM
NO NO, easy there, i would never point a finger at anyone i dont know, i have no hard feelings over you by any means, thats not what i was saying one bit, im sorry if it came off harsh.... but yea thats good that your registered and all, i actually just got myself registered this past winter, but no, i drive a green 1ton, with a 18ft greet trailor, i have a toro zero turn and a gravely 50 walk behind on it most of the time

N.H.BOY
05-11-2005, 08:16 PM
NO NO, easy there, i would never point a finger at anyone i dont know, i have no hard feelings over you by any means, thats not what i was saying one bit, im sorry if it came off harsh.... but yea thats good that your registered and all, i actually just got myself registered this past winter, but no, i drive a green 1ton, with a 18ft greet trailor, i have a toro zero turn and a gravely 50 walk behind on it most of the time

Hey dude its cool, I know how ya fell sometimes when someone else grabs your accounts. It part of buss. Did you find anything out about you being license? Are the guys who are taking your accounts low ballers? or are they much bigger outfit? No hard feeling man, if your were older Id buy ya one :drinkup:

sparcolawn
05-12-2005, 04:08 PM
no this is a guy that has a truck, trailor and mower, and has a full time job, and just hires two 16 y/o to work for him for less then minimum wage, he doesnt even cut grass, those kids do, now i sound like im wineing, but you know how it is when you gota support yourself and perhaps a family, granted im in the beginning stages of that but you know