PDA

View Full Version : Compact frame ZTRs

South Florida Lawns
05-10-2005, 11:38 PM
I just picked up a toro z master with the 44'' SFS deck 19 kaw. I am amazed how i can now fit through a lot more gates as well as getting in tight spots. I would say this is one of my better purchases. Im really pleased with the cut quality as well.

lawnprosteveo
05-10-2005, 11:43 PM
I bought the Toro Z with the 52" turbo force deck. They do cut well!

brucec32
05-11-2005, 11:20 PM
I have a compact Exmark Lazer HP 48" deck, and if I could do it over again I'd go with the 44". They fit through more gates and tight spots, and they mow tricky stuff like Bermuda w/o gouging on slopes or rolling terrain better. The lack of trim edge and narrower width do hurt sometimes, but not having to haul around a wb to handle gates is worth it.

FLYonWALL9
05-12-2005, 01:32 AM
I test drove the Ferris IS1500 44 and I can tell you its one sweet very well made machine. I'll be taking my trailer friday to take it home, cant wait to put it to work. I took my fater who lives in Florida about an hour from me to see it today asking what he thought (he runs Kubota). He was impressed with the build quality also but was trying to talk me into the 52. I told him to come up with the extra flow. He said "Your right that 44 will go in some really tight spots"

LOL