PDA

View Full Version : Mikuni Carb kits

kjobie
05-11-2005, 01:07 AM
I have a John Deere JX75 with a Mikuni carb. Number on the carb. is 32609R9Y2. I'd like to get a carb kit and rebuild it, but can't find one anywhere. I've searched for quite a while, even went Mikuni's web site to get some info on the carb., but no luck. Does anyone know if the kits are available???

fixer67
05-11-2005, 01:56 AM
I posted this a few minutes ago but something happen to it.
John Deere buys up ALL rights to an engine when they buy it. In-fact the engine will not even be listed in the manufacturer's data base. You most likely will have to go back to John Deere to get parts. If John Deere had there way you would have to go to them toget gas for the thing. By the way parts from Jonh Deere will cost from 50% to 100% more than from the OEM. That kit from them could cost from $30 to $40. One good thing about John Deere is now they do have parts look up on line at www.deere.com

kjobie
05-11-2005, 11:12 AM
That's what I figured. I went to their site and could not find a "kit" per se just the individual carb parts. I'll match up the parts with other carb kits and see if it's worth it. Thanks for the help.