PDA

View Full Version : Walker

mole
05-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Does anybody have the extended lifter on the walker that lifts up the hopper to your bed of the truck?. looking at getting a walker and adding this on. wondering how sturdy this piece is.

ztrlvr
05-11-2005, 01:11 PM
They built it like they build everything else, its sturdy!!

walker-talker
05-11-2005, 03:11 PM
I haven't seen them, but I was talking with the eXmark dealer the other day about the new navigator. He said until eXmark comes out with their own lift system, he was going to purchase a few of the Walker units to put on the Navigator. He said he was inpressed and were a very good system.

theturfsurfer
05-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I used one this spring while mine was being repaired. The system worked very well. I load my debris with a loader so I don't have much use for it but it is a very cool option. My understanding is that it is much cheaper to order the lift on a new machine instead of adding it later.

walker-talker
05-11-2005, 06:42 PM
What size of loader do you use (how many hp) and do you suck it right out of the hopper or dump it first. I am looking to a dump bed insert or add a hoist to my current truck bed. I have a 16hp Lesco loader already that I use on my grain truck for spring scalpings and fall cleanups.

packerbacker
05-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Walkers holding out for more money and Favres not happy and that makes 2 of us!