PDA

View Full Version : Gravely Came Through

MOturkey
05-11-2005, 07:33 PM
I haven't been on here for a while. Hey, I apologize, but I've spent the better part of the last 5 weeks turkey hunting, and just haven't had the time!

Anyway, I felt I should pass this along. I bought my Gravely 250Z as a leftover 2002 model in March of 2003 from the local dealer. That year, I only mowed my own yard, so put few hours on it. Last year, I started a part-time mowing business.

A couple of weeks ago, one of the hydros failed, and the mower was almost a month beyond the 2 year factory warranty. It only had about 315 hours on it though. The local dealer came out and picked it up for me (while I was turkey hunting, LOL), and said he should have it running in a couple or three days.

Long story short, Gravely replaced the hydro free of charge. I did pay for the labor to install it, but was not at all unhappy about that. With the relatively low hours, I felt they should do something, but they certainly were under no legal obligation to do so. Definitely makes me feel better about making my next mower a Gravely also. Neill