PDA

View Full Version : what is the best chem. to use when presure washing?

Houston's
05-11-2005, 10:20 PM
i live in louisiana, the house that i am whahing has green "mold" or "fugi" stuff on white paint? but what can i use that will not harm the plants "ect.". do i need to spray it with a hand sprayer first?
First time please help.

tinman
05-11-2005, 10:54 PM
i live in louisiana, the house that i am whahing has green "mold" or "fugi" stuff on white paint? but what can i use that will not harm the plants "ect.". do i need to spray it with a hand sprayer first?
First time please help.
Bleach, little liquid tide, couple squirts cascade.....IT will kill plants if you do not wet them down first with clean water....then rinse the plants off again as you are rinsing the house.

firecapt13
05-11-2005, 10:59 PM
find someone who has a tool called an x-jet. it is a power washing atachment that applies chemicals. i can wash a 2000 sf house in about an 1 to 1 1/2 hours. pressure washing is what i do now and i just bought a lco from a friend and plan on learning alot from this board.

Lawrence Carter

grasshopperslc
05-12-2005, 04:45 AM
Bleach, little liquid tide, couple squirts cascade.....IT will kill plants if you do not wet them down first with clean water....then rinse the plants off again as you are rinsing the house.

I had a big white two story house once,and mold grew all over the front so we herd that bleach worked,and it did!! It worked like a charm the mold was gone in 20 seconds or less!! :D