PDA

View Full Version : pricing

Right Way
05-12-2005, 01:40 AM
I know this question has been asked many times. What is the best pricing for Lawn maintenance for Apartment Communities, is it priced by the square foot or the hour. If it is square footage what is the best price or should i say fair price. The same questions goes for flower beds or for those who has pest Control knowledge Ornamentals.
One more question is it helpful to sub-contract Pest Control companies for the pest control part of your lawn service or let the owners of those Apartment communities find their own Companies when it comes to pest control servicing for lawns and ornamentals.

Right Way
05-12-2005, 01:47 AM
I know this question has been asked many times. What is the best pricing for Lawn maintenance for Apartment Communities, is it priced by the square foot or the hour. If it is square footage what is the best price or should i say fair price. The same questions goes for flower beds or for those who has pest Control knowledge Ornamentals.
One more question is it helpful to sub-contract Pest Control companies for the pest control part of your lawn service or let the owners of those Apartment communities find their own Companies when it comes to pest control servicing for lawns and ornamentals.
My next question for those out in the field is I am employed with an Exterminating company as well as owning my own lawn maintenance company, the problem is I am working for two entities which may cause conflict with my primary employer (which is an Exterminating Company). For me to qoute lawn maintenance and lawn care, looks like it could affect my primary job, its sort of a grey area. I have tried to talk to my boss of my primary job but his response is i do not want my companies name out there if somethin g goes awry. What would you do? From my primaries boss perspective I understand but if i am bringing him money what is the big deal.