PDA

View Full Version : This is our story.

grasshopperslc
05-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Hi I'm Jason of the GrassHoppers. Me and my Dad got started by selling my 1965 Ford Mustang for $5,000 bucks and we went out and got some equipment. We got a 52" Scag walk-behind,32" Encore walk-behind,12'trailer with holes in the tail gate and bent axles,and a Stihl hedge trimmer,for $3,000 bucks,not to bad,except the trailer the trailer sucked. So we got are selves a lawn business and got up to around 30 lawns and then at the end of the season we got out of the business (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY) and sold every thing and went truckin' for a while. Well March rolls around and everybody starts callin' us to cut th're grass. So we get some financing,and got new Ferris equipment and doing pretty well we're hoping to get around 50 to 60 yards. payup
52" Ferris DD walk-behind
32" Ferris hydo-walk
21" Snapper Hi-Vac commercial
Two Redmax trimmers
One Redmax blower
One Stihl BG55 blower
16' Trailer
1987 Chevy K-5 Blazer

Kickin Your Grass
05-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi I'm Jason of the GrassHoppers. Me and my Dad got started by selling my 1965 Ford Mustang for $5,000 bucks and we went out and got some equipment. We got a 52" Scag walk-behind,32" Encore walk-behind,12'trailer with holes in the tail gate and bent axles,and a Stihl hedge trimmer,for $3,000 bucks,not to bad,except the trailer the trailer sucked. So we got are selves a lawn business and got up to around 30 lawns and then at the end of the season we got out of the business (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY) and sold every thing and went truckin' for a while. Well March rolls around and everybody starts callin' us to cut th're grass. So we get some financing,and got new Ferris equipment and doing pretty well we're hoping to get around 50 to 60 yards. payup
52" Ferris DD walk-behind
32" Ferris hydo-walk
21" Snapper Hi-Vac commercial
Two Redmax trimmers
One Redmax blower
One Stihl BG55 blower
16' Trailer
1987 Chevy K-5 Blazer

Are you still in school?

crawdad
05-14-2005, 07:45 AM
Well, now you know.
Your profile says you're 46. Is that your dad's info, or yours?

Charles
05-14-2005, 08:24 AM
grasshopperslc, the title of your thread has been corrected. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes as we all know

grasshopperslc
05-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Thanks Charles!!! I was starting to get unwanted attention!!! Sorry I was blowing off some steam,but it's not to fun to be criticized over and over. The profile is under my Dad's name,and he is 46. My name is Jason,and i'm 17. I'm the one that's mostly on here. :waving: